Oklahoma State Fair Scholarship
Calling all high school seniors! Graduation is right around the corner and scholarship applications are starting to pop up.
Get a jump on the game by applying for the 2017 Oklahoma State Fair Scholarship, available Monday, February 20 at 5 p.m., thru Friday, March 31 at 11:59 p.m.!
Established in 2002, the Oklahoma State Fair Scholarship Program has provided almost $200,000 to deserving and qualified Oklahoma youth through annual, individual awards of $1,500 each. Beginning in 2015, the program will select 10 winners to receive a one-time award of $2,500. Thanks to such previous partners as: Bank of Oklahoma, Waste Connections of Oklahoma, Teleflora, Frankfurt Short Bruza Associates, Chesapeake Energy and American Fidelity, the Oklahoma State Fair is able to ensure this commitment.
Congratulations, to our 2016 Scholarship Recipients:
- Amberly Cox, Tecumseh High School
- Terran Daniel, Mustang High School
- Paige Garza, Yukon High School
- Sadie Higgins, Cement High School
- Sage Holder, Edmond North High School
- Ibikari Legg-Jack, Classen School of Advanced Studies
- Austin Parker, Putnam City North High School
- Andrew Barton, Deer Creek High School
- Casandra Perez, Northwest Classen High School
- Keely Ratcliff, Amber-Pocasset High School
- Paula Tran, Classen School of Advanced Studies
The 2017 Scholarship Program Guidelines and Instructions, which outline eligibility requirements and materials to be submitted electronically, are available below. Please carefully read the Guidelines and Instructions in order to be prepared to correctly submit the online application; applications may not be saved and accessed later. The 2017 Scholarship Application will be available on Monday, February 20 at 5 p.m.