The Oklahoma State Fair, ranked among the top State Fairs in North America and often referred to as “Oklahoma’s Premier Family Attraction,” is rich in history and heritage. Part of that heritage is the Oklahoma State Fair Volunteer Program.
Volunteer Members are critical for the successful operation of the Fair each year. Their faithful service is the backbone of the Fair and without them, it would not be possible to provide the level of hospitality, educational programs and children’s services to our guests that Oklahoma State Fair is known for. The services provided by Oklahoma State Fair Volunteers ensure that our Fair is one of the biggest and best in the country!
Oklahoma State Fair volunteers provide support during the Fair, the move-in days prior to and move-out days after the Fair. Each volunteer shift will be 3 to 4 hours long.
One mandatory training session is required for all new volunteers each year. During the training session, volunteers will receive the Fair “411” and their FREE Oklahoma State Fair Volunteer t-shirt to wear while volunteering at the Fair.
**New policy - Volunteers are required to fulfill a commitment of at least 16 hours during the Fair **
Please email Shannon Crossley with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
OSF Volunteers Have Year-Round Fun:
Oklahoma State Fair Volunteers enjoy activities all year long. In addition to the State Fair, volunteers get together for fun and educational opportunities throughout the year including socials, dinners and development opportunities. The highlight of the year is the Volunteer Appreciation Banquet in November.
In addition to all the year-round free-food and fun, volunteer members enjoy the following incentives:
- FREE Fair Gate Admission and FREE Season Parking good for the entire Fair.
- Access to a convenient and restricted parking area during the Fair for easy in and easy out.
- Access to a Volunteer HQ Lounge during the Fair – whether working or not. Come in, take a load-off, and relax.
- A FREE official Volunteer t-shirt each year.
- Volunteers may also attend the Annual Appreciation Banquet.
Early Bird Shift Registration is May 11, 2015 at the Annual Spring Fling Event at State Fair Park. New Volunteers may register any time from May 14 through September 1 this year. So, don’t just come to the Fair this year, be a part of it.
Become a Volunteer!
The Oklahoma State Fair volunteer program offers a wide range of positions for our volunteer members to choose from. Join today to find your place in the FAIR!
- All Volunteers are required to have a background check.
- Volunteers are required to work a minimum of 16 hours during the Fair.
- Opportunities to volunteer are outlined in the Positions & Requirements information.
- Fill out the Volunteer Application at Better Impact.
Shifts are filled on a first-come, first-served basis whenever possible.
2015 Orientation and Training Dates:
Information regarding the 2015 orientation and training dates will be posted as it becomes available.